Dear Employer,
I am grateful for this position of influence in your company. The 24 hour on-call schedule is perfect for my lifestyle. I treasure each and every moment of my work day with your clients. I willingly take every challenge that is thrown my way with a tempered smile and restrained patience.
Lately, my patience bucket has been on the half empty side. I feel it would be in the best interest of all parties involved if I might take a day to regroup so that I can better serve your clients.
I am requesting a day off next Tuesday the 26th so that I might get some things done on my own without having to buckle your clients into their car seats of the company car and shove snacks in their mouths to keep them quiet. Please let me know if my request is approved. I will also need to find a replacement for the day to take over your clients demands, which are quiet small if you can look at them objectively. Please let me know if you can be my sub for the day. Your quick response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.
Holly Davis
Office Manager
Client Manager
Custodial Manager
Food Specialist
Owwy Kisser
Laundress
Chauffeur
etc...
7 comments:
You are very creative. I hope your request gets granted. :)
I'm not sure if I can physically have 5 kids all day but I can try ;)
Oh, pick me! I would love to have Jackson here for Daniel's birthday party that day... I would live to live close enough to help out. Hope you find someone! And I feel your pain!!!!!
I laughed so hard, and then cried! I totally hear you, I feel like I'm ready for Time-Off. You are so funny. Hope you all are doing great. Thanks for the invite to dinner the other night...should've taken you up on it, mom didn't show till passed bedtime. Thanks a ton!
you need to take pictures of your projects, and how to do them and the before and finished products.
You need to let us know if you got your break you requested!!
Nice photo Happy Holly
Post a Comment