Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boy, does time fly....

As I sit here waiting for my files to upload to the Costco prints website, I figured, I ought to be productive and give a quick rundown of the past couple of months. It's been a while.

The biggest event in our lives, recently, was Jackson starting Kindergarten in August. He is doing great. What an adventure he is having. Between playing at recess and making new friends, it's been tough to find the time to do school work. I really don't know how his teacher gets him to do his worksheets everyday in such little time. It takes me all morning just to get him ready to go to school! Truth be told, school is probably the best thing for him and he lucked out with getting the best teacher at the school.
We have been trying to squeeze out as much outdoor family time left before the snow settles in. As a family, we rafted on Tibble Creek in the canyon, went hiking, built a campfire and ate dinner and smores. We even made it back in time to sleep in our own beds! I'm not brave enough to go camping for real, I'm fine faking it a while longer.



During Fall Break from school we took the kids to Wheeler Farm to feed the ducks and see the farm animals. It's funny that kids get so excited seeing farm animals.

Scott turned one year older this October and we celebrated in style! After a yummy dinner at Zupas we watched the newest Harry Potter movie, at the dollar theater, and then watched UDOT while they started the process of installing a section of a new overpass bridge. Scott was so into watching the bridge installation, that after he took me home at midnight, he went back and continued watching till four a.m. Crazy! For Halloween, Jackson dressed up as a pterodactyl and Annalee was Raggedy Anne. I helped out with Jackson's class party while Annalee spent time with Scott at his office. On Halloween, we had too much fun carving pumpkins, watching Halloween movies and giving out candy. We did not go out trick-or-treating..... The kids survived. In fact, I think they really did have a fun time.
And, I am 27 weeks pregnant and ready for it to be over!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats on the baby. Did I know before and forget? Great pictures.

Siouxzbelle said...

Wahoo.. Pictures!! I love all the costumes. As for ready for the pregnancy to be over, you still have a ways to go sweetie, hang in there..

Love,

Momma