Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4/18/2010

Nine days before our tenth wedding anniversary we blessed our beautiful baby boy. Grandpa and Grandpa Davis made the long road trip to be here for the blessed event! We also had Dan and Ember with their three kids, Mark and Melanie, Grandpa Stevens, Trevor and Mindy with their three kids. Brock and Terra with their little gal. I fed everyone multi grain pancakes, individual breakfast casseroles, orange juice and strawberries. Yum! Kind of earthy and healthy, but it I saw Trevor have seconds on the pancakes. They must have been good!

Scott and I had originally dreamed of embarking on a tropical cruise to celebrate ten years together. Being blessed with Evan has been so much more of an adventure for us. We wouldn't trade him in for a tropical cruise any day. Now, maybe we should start dreaming of our 20 year anniversary cruise!

3 comments:

Wallace said...

I love your pic, ya'll look good!

Terra S said...

Your breakfast was really yummy.

Curtis Crew said...

oh my word, it's already 10 years I remember talking about the cruise and still having a a couple years to go...time flies:) Evan is a total cutie. We should get together sometime I miss you.