Yes! I watched Twilight last night at 7pm. The movie opened for the public 5 hours later. The company Agel rented out two screens at Jordan Commons and I was able to snag a ticket from my sweet friend. It was totally crazy. Women were everywhere. Most of us were wearing red, black, and white and the rest had on Twlight propaganda.
I will not give my opinions of the movie here because I don't want to give anyone any impressions before they watch it. So, watch it for yourselves!
I will say this, I plan on watching it again!
2 comments:
I'm seeing it with some friends tonight at 9:50. I kind of hope that the theater we're going to won't be all teenaged out. I'm trying to go in with low expectations. I read a few reviews this morning, and I was wondering if I'd wasted $8.50.
Glad to read you plan on watching it again though.
I LOVED IT! I had a blast and am so glad we got to spend some time together while I was up. Can't wait to visit again.
Post a Comment